Friday, April 13, 2007

Happiness



I had been worried about too many things for some time.
I tried to solve them in anguish and thought, but I couldn't.
Of course, not...................................
Half of what I was worried about were the things that didn't happen yet.
The rest were what had already happened, so I couldn't help it.
Anxiety is such a thing.
T
o be worried about something looks like to put fear into my own mind.
So, I will be under stress alone.
Fear for the accidents that didn't happen yet.
Anxiety about what already occurred.

I just need to be faithful to reality,and I don't have to worry....
So I made up my mind.
I think it can makes me happy to see myself running to some place.
If I live to the best of my ability in the actual for a certain purpose,
I can always be happy.
I think happiness means just to see myself going toward
the goal, being faithful to reality without any fear or anxiety right now.


4 comments:

Ted said...

What up San Ming :

your bolg is really nice and i hope we could keep connect in further

Scott Douglas said...

I hope you aren't suffering too much for anxiety. I get anxiety too sometimes, especially around exam times. I'm always worried about if the exams are okay or not. However, I like your attitude! Maybe I can learn from you!

Pam said...

You have expressed this so beautifully, Sang Min. Time to look on the positive side, which I am sure is a long long list of things.

Steven said...

It is time for us to say goodby. Goodby, my friend. good luck.