Thursday, April 12, 2007

Successful life




I saw this sentence at a magazine..
"Only people who earn a lot of money are successful"....
Well, I disagree with the statement above...

I think the words of 'someone has succeeded' is relevant not only with people who earn a lot of money, but also with people who accomplish their own dreams.
Of course, it is important to earn much money, but it is also important to accomplish their own dream.
I think the people who have found their own happiness with the appropriate ways are really successful people. And I don't think only the money is everthing in our life.
Therefore I would conclude with this opinion : people who are able to find their own happiness are the really successful ones.

Nowadays, I'm worrying about how to make successful life in Calgary....

No comments: